A Recipe from Kay’s Kitchen: Spinach, Kale, Moringa & Goat Cheese Frittata
1. Start by sauteing ½ lb. of ground lamb or
your meat of choice with chopped garlic.
2. Add 2 cups of the spinach, kale, morninga
leaves, and ½ teaspoon of dried thyme,
then cover pan for 3 minutes on medium.
3. Beat 8 eggs with ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan
salt & ¼ tablespoon of red pepper flakes.
4. Pour the egg mixture, ground lamb, and
the greens into a 12×12 baking pan or iron
skillet. Make sure you grease the baking pan
with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes.