Pasco’s newest family-focused event will help bring arts to the community while supporting Gulfside Hospice’s patients and families.
The Charity Festival of Arts benefiting Gulfside Hospice is planned for Saturday, April 17 from 10am to 5pm at Land O’ Lakes Heritage Park. The event will feature a local talent showcase and art competition for all ages, along with vendors, exhibits and kids’ activities.
More details about the event and entry information is in the press release below. Applications for the Talent Showcase and entries for the Art Competition are both due by April 9.
• WHAT: Charity Festival of Arts benefiting Gulfside Hospice
• WHEN: Saturday, April 17 from 10am to 5pm
• WHERE: Land O’ Lakes Heritage Park, 5401 Land O’ Lakes Blvd, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34639
• WHY: To showcase the local arts to the community while raising funds to support hospice patients cared for by Gulfside Hospice
• HOW: Entry forms and vendor information are available online at www.CharityFestivalOfArts.org or by contacting Leesa Fryer at 727-845-5707 or email@example.com.