Saturday, July 13 is sure to be a “roaring good time” at the 2nd annual Charity Casino Night benefiting Gulfside Hospice. With a new theme and new location, the team at Gulfside Hospice is hoping to top the $30,000 raised at the 2018 Charity Casino Night. This year’s event will take attendees back in time to the roaring 20s with “A Roaring Good Time” theme at the Columbian Event Center, located at 5850 K of C Drive in Port Richey, just off US 19.
• WHAT: 2nd Annual Charity Casino Night benefiting Gulfside Hospice – “A Roaring Good Time”
• WHEN: Saturday, July 13 from 6 – 10pm
• WHERE: The Columbian Event Center, 5850 K of C Drive (Farrell Way) in Port Richey, just off US 19
• WHY: To raise money for hospice patients and programs at Gulfside Hospice
• HOW: Tickets are on sale now at www.CharityCasinoNight.org or contact Leesa Fryer, Fundraising Event Coordinator, at either 727-845-5707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.